- Visualization of internet distribution
- The pinpointed distribution of the unemployed
- Domino’s Pizza’s raw ingredients’ delivery routes in the Northeast
- U.S. electricity network routes
- Traced paths of deceased bodies being transported to their hometowns
- U.S. imports and exports of beef
- All the people in America’s towns and cities.
The most beautiful suicide
Evelyn McHale is probably the most famous Empire State Building suicide victim. The young and lovely Evelyn leaped from the 86th-floor observatory in 1947 and landed on the roof of a United Nations limousine parked on the street below.
Photographer Robert Wiles happened to be nearby and took a photograph of McHale just moments after her death. The result is a haunting image that famously appeared in Life and inspired a work by Andy Warhol.
The 23-year-old McHale somehow looked serene and lovely after plummeting 86 floors. She become known as “the most beautiful suicide.”